OTC Derivatives Intern
Department:开发红包扫雷h5多少钱 OTC Derivatives
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: N/A
Job ID: 310
Description: 开发红包扫雷h5多少钱OTC Derivatives Interns work closely with Compliance Examiners and Managers within the OTC Derivatives (Swaps) department. An Intern's main responsibility is to support NFA's Swaps regulatory programs. Interns are introduced to NFA's Swaps examination program and are eligible to shadow an exam. Interns are expected to participate in training, and will receive coaching and guidance from NFA staff.
- Assist Compliance Examiners and Managers in their review of documentation submitted by NFA Member swap dealers and major swap participants for compliance with applicable CFTC and NFA requirements.
- Assist with Member firm education and communications, including drafting internal and external communications and advisories.
- Work on special research projects.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or graduate degree in business, finance or accounting
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a positive attitude